Mobile Centrifuge Systems
Mobile Ultra-Fine Solids Management
With over 25 years of experience in the designing and manufacturing of reliable solids control equipment, Elgin understands the need for mobile ultra-fine solids management. The key to an effective solids control system starts with the control of fines. Uncontrollable fines increase equipment wear, lower the drilling rate of penetration, and can significantly hamper the rig’s push/pull capabilities.
ESS-1450 HD2 XP Polisher System Features:
- Provides full integration with existing solids control assets.
- Utilizes a 30K triple-axel trailer.
- On board power and chemical injection available.
- Solids are discharged directly to an on-board screw conveyor for waste management.
- On-board PC pump feeds the centrifuge; Includes a self-priming centrate pump.
- Optional hydration manifold allows for thorough mixing of polymers.
ESS-1967 HD2 XP Polisher System Features:
- Built into a 36K triple-axel trailer.
- Built into a 56’ dual-axel rock-over trailer when using two
- ESS-1967 HD2 centrifuges.
- Designed to handle large volumes of drilling fluids without slowing
- down drilling operations.
- Centrifuge feed system is performed via an on-board VFD adjustable
- progressive cavity feed pump.
- This unit allows for maximum control as it is integrated with Elgin’s
- proprietary HMI touch-screen VFD control system.