KEMTRON 600HD2-DS Packaged Mud System
Within its class the KEMTRON 600HD2-DS has the highest rated hydraulic cleaning capacity at an impressive 600 gallons per minute (38 lps). Traditional systems offer single pass cleaning, while the KEMTRON 600HD2 features a multi-pass configuration, allowing each cut to be returned to the primary tank for continuous recirculation.
This feature maximizes the shaker and hydrocyclone cleaning performance. Featuring one 12″ hydrocyclone Desander and eight 4″ hydrocyclone Desilters for even greater cleaning capacity.
Additionally, high / low level tank sensors maintain pump consistency with safety interlocks to prevent pumps from running dry. Optional ‘cruise control’ mode with remote wi-fi network interface allows for the lowest operator cost when running.
- Increased tank size at 5,000 gallon capacity.
- Able to handle much higher solids content with the onboard 12 inch hydrocyclone desander.
- Improved hydrocyclone desilter performance with larger solids processed by the hydrocyclone desander.
- Capable of handling larger flow rates with onboard 12 inch hydrocyclone desander.
- Optional dual-motion, variable speed Hyper-G shaker is more effective when managing clays in balanced elliptical motion.
Enhance mud recycling performance even greater with Elgin’s Composite Shaker Screens.
Looking to fully dewater your drilling fluid , Elgin’s team can incorporate a decanter centrifuge into the complete system.