KEMTRON 1500HDX Packaged Fluid Recycling System
More than an original equipment manufacturer, Elgin Separation Solutions offers innovative turn-key solutions for today’s operators in the trenchless industry. The KEMTRON 1500HDX™ is the industry’s largest and most effective cleaning system in the market. Built on a 56’ long triple-axel rock over trailer with an impressive 9,000 gallon tank capacity. With inset pump cabins along the side of the unit, pump pressure is more efficient which reduces hydraulic friction losses during operation. Additionally, inset pump cabins provide an additional advantage of direct maintenance access to each pump. Onsite installation is enhanced with Elgin’s proprietary cat-walk lift assist cylinders that allows for two operators to erect and secure the side deck and railing.
- Multi-pass cleaning system maximizes shaker and hydrocyclone performance helping to maintain target mud weights.
- Two (2) dual-deck scalping shakers, each with 56 sq. ft. of screening surface, providing for substantially more cleaning capacity when dealing with large bores.
- Two (2) 3-panel linear motion mud cleaners, each with 28 sq. ft. of screening surface.
- Three (3) 10” hydrocyclone desanders and eighteen (18) 5” hydrocyclone desilters with pressure guages and dedicated isolation valves for operation efficiency.
- Hyper-G™ shaker with Firestone’s Marsh Mellow™ vibration isolators, providing reduced noise, long-lasting, maintenance free operation.
- Most efficient tank agitation per unit volume of mud utilizing top mounted agitators and mud guns ensures complete mixing performance.