CSI-D4™ Turn-Key Cuttings Waste Management System
Elgin’s CSI-D4™ Fully-Integrated, Turn-key Vertical Cuttings Dryer (“VCD”) Cuttings Waste Management System is the industry’s most sophisticated waste solids management system available.
This system has been designed to reduce drill cuttings and waste solids moisture by 90%. This allows operators to recover thousands of gallons of drilling fluid and/or water that would normally have been disposed of with the waste cuttings.
Capable of processing oil-based and water-based waste cuttings without the need for a conversion kit. the perfect solution for clay-based drill cuttings.
- Designed to reduce waste cuttings moisture on
waste solids by 90%.
- Recover thousands of gallons of fluid and water
that would normally have been disposed of with
the waste cuttings.
- Dewatered waste solids dramatically reduce, waste disposal trucking fees.
- Proprietary HMI Touch-Screen Control Panel.
- CSI-D4™ Patented Vertical Cuttings Dryer
Centrate Collection Tank with Mud Gun Agitation,
High/Low Level Sensors, and Exterior level Gauge.