KEMTRON 200HD2™ Packaged Fluid Recycling System
KEMTRON 200HD2™ Skid Unit
The KEMTRON 200HD2™ is ideal for today’s contractors looking to process 65 to 200 gallons per minute (4.1 to 16.6 lps) in a compact, user-friendly design. This system pairs perfectly with operators running rigs like the Ditch Witch® JT20 & JT30, Universal® 22×22 & 32×40 and Vermeer® 20×22 & 36×50 or similar* .
Traditional systems offer single pass cleaning. The KEMTRON 200HD2™ features a multi-pass configuration, allowing each cut to be returned to the primary tank for continuous recirculation. This feature maximizes the shaker and hydrocyclone cleaning performance.
- Multi-pass cleaning system maximizes shaker and hydrocyclone performance.
- Largest screen surface area, 22 sq. ft., outperforms competitors, in its class, in sand and silt removal.
- Most efficient tank agitation per unit volume of mud ensures complete mixing performance.
- Dedicated centrifugal pumps, inset on the side of
the tank for easy maintenance, provide independent transfer/mud circulation/hopper, and desilter operations.
- Elgin’s tanks are fully lined with a phenolic lining to maximize tank life and reduce the effects associated with the circulation of abrasive/erosive solids to extend equipment life.